BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Talk less,, read more..

Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

PLEASE BE A GOOD FRIEND FOR US


Well,, this blog is mean nothing..

Just make someone realize how much me need him actualy..
I can't take this any longer,, I hate our situation like this..
I,, actualy WE want you to be a 'good' friend of us..

Whatever you say if you read this blog.. I think,, much better I share my day in blog..
You NOT better than us!! You NOT understand us!! And you're very very very SELFISH!!
Do you even think about us?! We're family you know?! I'm not a type of person that always compalin every time,, but I think I can't stay longer here if you never wanna to CHANGE!!
YOU said,, "WE'RE A BODY",, we already try to accept you and forgot everything you did to us before,, but WHY you keep did it to us? I know our way of thinking is different each other,, but could you please CARE A LITTLE ABOUT US? UNDERSTAND A LITTLE ABOUT OUR PROBLEM?! I don't ask you for a lot,, just A LITTLE.. We need it!!

We know WE NOT A 'PERFECT' human as you think you are,, but it doesn't mean we can't get what should we get!! PLEASE be a good leader of us.. PLEASE to follow what we want.. PLEASE care of us.. 'Cause "WE'RE A BODY" just like you said..

WE WILL WAIT FOR IT..
"WE'RE A BODY" => Alex,, Virgi,, Gitta,, Justien,, Cynthia,, Debbie,, Debri,, Dina,, Putri,, Gaby,, Anggit,, Ivan,, JK,, JT,, Jovita,, Laureen,, Nia,, Andrew,, Rahel,, Sarah,, Rian,, Stefanus,, Vanya,, me,, Williams,, Yesaya,, Yesica,, Yohanes,, and YOU..
WE WANT YOU TO BE A GOOD FRIEND OF US..


0 comments: